Monday, July 6, 2009

Oh marriage, why must you take my sister away?

This lovely lady is my little sister, who is getting married in two months. I don't think it has hit her yet...she is going along in her ladidah ways. But it has started bothering me a bit..she's such a pretty little darling creature....and soon, I won't be able to follow her around the house while she eats, showers, changes, puts on her makeup....I won't be able to bounce my silliest ideas off her on a daily basis...there are so many won'ts. But I guess it does happen to all sisters....and people survive....hence I shall survive. Maybe this will be the start of a new type of relationship with her...with new secrets and rituals and gossip and laughs...who knows.
Until then, I shall be sad and happy at the same time...

No comments: