Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Of As and Fs

Interesting month it has been. A's back and things are awesome. Best friends, specially ones you grew up with, are better than a gift basket full of chocolate, porsche carerra s, matt damon, sparkly eyeshadow, pagani zonda, little black dress, diamonds and tiny waists. In other words, best friends are awesome...

Then came along mister F. I have known him for 12 years; we rode in the same school bus. And 12 years went by, we didn't stay in touch, didn't care.

And one find day, F is on facebook...the next three weeks pass by in a flurry of really long emails and pictures and jokes and swapping life stories about joy and heartbreak and visions and ambitions. And now...F is always there. Well, he's a few continents away. But he's always there for me. And he is often on my mind.

L suggests F has something up his sleeve. I don't think so. He seems like a harmless boy from my bus...and we are just really good friends. Right? Right!

On that note, F and I want to open up a studio together...because F has talent. Check this out:

2 comments:

urbaNiche said...

hey SK, thank you for dropping by my blog and im glad you enjoyed the pictures. i enjoyed the busker thoroughly and sadly didnt get a chance to take as many pics as i was hoping to..the distillery is my fav place and also close to my heart cause i live here.

congrats on organizing a fun filled fest

good luck with your studio project..this is an interesting blog u have..visit again

Sakhmeth said...

you live in the distillery?!?!?! I am jealous! But in a good way. :)
Thats one of my 10 year dreams....a loft in the distillery. :D

Thanks for liking my festival. (another event coming up in november, possibly in the distillery at mill street)

Cheers!